Thursday, August 31, 2006

Getting ready to go...

Well, it's off to Dragon*Con in a few hours with the AbbyShot crew. I've had my baptism by fire by getting ready for this big convention, and now I really feel like I'm becoming a part of the team. I'm sure the upcoming bonding experience of many, many people crammed into one hotel room will further strengthen our resolve. I honestly can't wait; selling coats from a booth to the diehard fans at Dragon*Con will be quite the adventure.

I can't believe we're leaving soon. I can't believe I'll be walking around Atlanta, Georgia in a perfect replica of Mad Max's original jacket. I can't believe how lucky I am to be working for a company like this.

I'm running over the mental checklists in my head, printing off every possible map or document that I might possibly have to glance at, and basically just keeping myself up when I should have been asleep LONG ago. As always, I'll be taking my camera with me to get it all in pictures. Bring on Atlanta, bring on Dragon*Con!

I'll be back September 6th...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I am so excited for you! Have fun. I can't wait for updates and pictures. I've heard they even have a parade.